Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yea.. you know you wanna go

If most of you are like me, the thought of going to the gym and working out makes you cringe. Probably more than cringe. I HATE WORKING OUT. I always have. You have to get ready, drive down there, find a machine (this is a true task in most gyms.. especially if you observe that whole personal space rule), and then actually do something. You have to start making those muscles that you have neglected for so long burn and ache with every second you are there. Well....

In an effort to get into better shape... or as we like to say "back to our fighting weights", Ab and I have joined a gym. Now. This is not just any ol' gym. You know we don't roll like that. This gym is something special, something spectacular, it has the ability to make us actually LOOK FORWARD to going. Yep, the girl who hates the gym actually looks forward to her next visit. Why you ask? No, no.. it has nothing to do with the crack in the water... The gym has everything, and I really do mean everything. If you don't believe me check it out
www.lifetimefitness.com


I have to say sorry to my readers in OK.. or should I say nee ner nee ner nee ner.. you dont have one!! HA!

Jealous?? I think you should be

3 comments:

adam said...

so, i might be a little jealous. on the other hand, all i ever have to do is walk downstairs to find a treadmill or an elliptical. that's right, most people don't know that hampton inn offers a workout room!!

LoriLoo310 said...

Work out, what's that? Excersize? Never heard the term.

Brandi said...

Adam.. Thank your commenting. Did my rant about readers not commenting get to you?? haha

Lori. OF COURSE you don't know about exercise. You were blessed by God with a beautiful body. Not all of us are so lucky :)