Friday, October 26, 2007

Coma NO!!

I think my inner fat kid just slipped into a coma. Yup. I'm sure she has. Ab and I started a cleanse program on Wednesday. It's a really great way to rid your body of bad toxins, etc and replenish with the proper nutrients etc. (Honestly.. I don't know too much about it.) My friends did it.. .lost weight and so I jumped in. I trust my friends... esp when it involves fitting into those jeans that have just been hanging in my closet looking at me with an evil glare for the better part of a year.

Today is Day 1 or 3. There are to pre-cleanse days before two of your "cleanse" days. I'm starving, I have a headache, my eye has been twitching NON-STOP for more than 24 hours, and I have no energy. Yet. I still hold out hope that these "nutrients" will slide into my body and give me life. In the meantime, the fat kid is sleeping. She gave up. Poor thing has been running my world from the inside for a long time. I will wake her back up when this is all over, but she will now know her limits. Maybe she was my source of energy??

Hmm. Anywho. Nothing too exciting to post. Just hungry and I thought i'd gripe about it on here since Ab won't let me. ha!

He's a much stronger man than I...

2 comments:

adam said...

things could be worse...you could have my job and your fat kid would feel like they were at Disney World all the time!! I haven't had a home cooked meal in 7 weeks. That's right...I keep track of that sort of thing now. :)

Brandi said...

Sorry man... i'd cook for you if you were here. Well... not until at least next week, when I can eat real meals again too. ha!! Thanksgiving is soon. I hope you get some good food soon.