Thursday, October 11, 2007

BOOO YOU!!

Ok. I know you people read our blog. You constantly "talk" to us about it, and you know events in our lives.. so.. COMMENT ALREADY!!

It is so depressing to blog, knowing full well that you have readers, and never recieve comments.

Those of you waiting on Ab to make some profound and interesting blog.. keep waiting. His personal blog has not been updated in almost a year. I have tormented him about it and still.. NO BLOG. I apologize. Also, I have a personal blog. That cute little link on the right that says Brandi. I know you read that too. COMMENT!!

Sorry for the rant.

Good news. Today is my last day of work!!!!! How exciting. Yes, i'll go back at some point. No idea to what yet, but i'll go back. I'm not made to stay at home all day. Especially since the hubby already does that. We love each other, but that much time.. Hello. We are human.

Jamie lands in 18 hours. I'm pumped.

4 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Yeah, yeah ... no comment for you because you weren't on AIM today. So booooo back!

Anonymous said...

Boo to people who don't update their blogs.

Brandi said...

Yes Loo but i'm on today and you are not. So... booooo you!!

Natalie, I'm trying, that boo better not have been directed at me :) ha!

adam said...

:( so true..so true. i'll try and do better!