Monday, October 8, 2007

All about us...

So I totally swiped this from someone else's blog, but.. it was cute so I decided to take it as my own.

Who is your man? Ab
How long have you been together? Married 6 months...
How long dated? 4 years in Feb
How old is your man? 27
Who eats more? Probably him
Who said "I love you" first? Ab did...
Who is taller? Me!! and I LOVE pointing that out to him.. he hates it
Who sings better? Ab.. I can NOT carry a tune
Who is smarter? Depends on what aspect... books- him. Day-to-day stuff.. ME
Whose temper is worse? Mine.. by far. It's scary!
Who does the laundry? We both do, but him mostly these days
Who takes out the garbage? I do. I'm the only one that manages to smell the stink and notice that it is OVERFLOWING
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you are looking at it
Who pays the bills? Him, I just write a check
Who is better with the computer? Ab. I dont even know how to defrag or reformat stuff (Shhhh don't tell the boss though)
Who mows the lawn? Neither one of us. That is the beauty of apt living
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time
Who drives when you are together? Him. Always
Who pays when you go out? Doesn't really matter. It's all the same money
Who is most stubborn? Again. This is def me. Hands down
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tough one
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither. They are both 1200 miles away
Who kissed who first? I kissed him.. he wussed out
Who asked who out? Again.. this was ALL Me
Who proposed? He did. Almost a year ago now
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the topic
Who has more friends? It think we have an equal amount of friends and we share them.
Who has more siblings? Well it's the same if you count step-siblings, but after next summer Ab will have me beat by a sister
Who wears the pants in the family? Ab for sure, he just likes to let me think I wear the pants... what a nice guy

No comments: