Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorry Kristen...


Ok. So as many of you know. I am VERY ADD when it comes to my hair. I'm always looking for something new and fun to do with it. Well. Last Saturday Ab and I were out and about and he needed a haircut. I was planning on going with him and waiting. Well, I decided I wanted a trim, no wait.. a little off... no wait.. umm 8-10 inches off? I planned on waiting until I came back to Tulsa to get it all chopped off, but I got impatient. Ha! Sorry Kristen. I'll let you color it or something. So anywhoo..these are the pics of my new hair.

New life, new husband, new hometown... why not new hair?

3 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

I did the same thing after I got married. Chopped 13 inches off. I made Brandon go with me to hold my hand in case I cried ... I didn't.

It was so fun hanging out with you this weekend! Call me anytime you want, we must do it again.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair. It is very cute! And yes, since you have had so many changes why not cut the hair too? I colored mine for the first time last weekend so cheers to hair changes!!

Anonymous said...

Brandi! Your hair looks awesome! It was great to hear from you. It sounds like you're doing well and that really makes me happy! Ab, take good care of her!