Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Furniture update

So.......... the furniture people called Ab back Monday night and told him that they were sending a person out to get us new rails for the bed. On Wednesday. The guy came tonite, had no idea that Ab was thinking we would be getting new rails. He is just a "repair guy". He rigged the bed so that it is FUNCTIONAL and is calling in the order tomorrow that the bed needs new rails and possibly a new headboard. So.. seeing as how readily available the furniture was in the first place (10 weeks of waiting) I suspect that by our 3rd wedding anniversary we will have functional furniture in our bedroom.

Loo, I just might need that phone call from you. I think I might have to beat some heads in.

OH.. and to top it off. Ab and I have been looking at the bed, and we're pretty sure the sales guy ordered the wrong one. I mean... it's the same number as the one on the sheet, and it LOOKS kinda like the one we wanted, but i'm almost CERTAIN that it is not the one I specifically SAT on and told the guy.. "THIS ONE"

Argh...

No comments: